Ep #106: How to Succeed on Your First Day as a New NP
- by Sarah Michelle
- Feb 07, 2024
- How to mentally prepare for your first day as a new Nurse Practitioner.
- The importance of advocating for a thorough orientation.
- What you might want to consider about your first day ahead of time.
- The value of familiarizing yourself with where things are.
- How to set yourself up for success on day one as a new Nurse Practitioner.
Featured on the Show
- Follow me on: Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | TikTok
- How to Land Your First NP Job After Graduation – blog post
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
Search the Blog
Join our Facebook Group!
Get FREE support and encouragement from thousands of NP students and our NP Support team.Learn More
3 Study Hacks to Conquer Your NP Exam!
Download these tips that have helped thousands of students pass their NP board exams.Download Now
Are you a faculty member and would like to bring Sarah Michelle’s resources to your school? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for special institutional pricing or click on the link below to learn more.Learn More
Are you a student and have 10 or more classmates interested in purchasing Sarah Michelle’s courses? Email us at email@example.com for special pricing.